Detta inlägg är gammalt och kan innehålla inaktuell information.


Can I give the apartment to my brother if I want to move abroad?


  • Hi Alex,

    If you want to move abroad i would recommend you to sublet your apartment to your brother. If you want to give the apartment away you need to have lived together for at least three years, the person who is taking over has to be a spouse or a Child. So I am not sure that you can give it to your brother.

    Here you can read more about subletting, and also find the form that needs to be filled in.

    Good luck,

Kommentera eller skriv ett nytt inlägg

Ditt namn och inlägg kan ses av alla. Din e-post visas aldrig publikt.